The Women’s Endurance Lab is a women-focused group coaching program offered in Zwift. It is being launched by Coach Theia Friestedt and TeamODZ with the goal of helping riders achieve higher levels of fitness by focusing on three pillars of training: endurance, strength and VO2. Participants will have access to several coaches to guide them and answer questions, while being part of a supportive community.
The Lab is open to all women in Zwift. It starts on October 23, 2017 and runs for four weeks. During this time, participants will also have access to educational presentations to help better understand how training can increase their fitness.
Here are the details of The Women’s Endurance Lab by TeamODZ:
- Four week training plan with all custom workout files provided for Zwift.
- Closed Facebook group to interact with the coaches and other Lab participants.
- Three key workouts a week, focusing on improving power, endurance, and your VO2.
- Weekly educational presentations to help better understand how training can increase your fitness.
- Tips on activities you can do off the bike that can help your performance on the bike.
- This is a group coaching program that will provide you with access to coaches to answer your questions for the duration of the Lab.
- If you are looking for more individualized or daily feedback on each of your workouts, and/or further training plan updates/customization, we would be happy to offer that service separately with one of our coaches.
The cost is 40USD for the 4 weeks.
For more information, please go to: www.facebook.com/volyoomfit