First, an Introduction to ZwiftPower
If you want to race on Zwift, you’ve got to get familiar with ZwiftPower.com (ZP). This is a powerful, community-driven site created by James Hodges which tracks race results in Zwift.
- Entering your Zwift ID. This ties the in-game zlogger data to your ZP account, since your Zwift ID is a unique number for your Zwift account which zlogger sees as it tracks you around the course.
- Connecting your ZP account to Strava: this lets ZP grab your segment times for the race from your Strava upload.
Finding your Zwift ID in iOS
Your Zwift ID can be found in the desktop version of Zwift by going to Documents->Zwift->CP. The sub-folder user**** contains your ID.
Zwift for iOS presents a challenge because you cannot simply browse your iOS device’s file system to find that ID. The ever-helpful Christian Wiedmann has discovered a solution, though:
- Log into my.zwift.com in Safari
- Scroll to the last “Connect Your Account” button at the bottom (For “Today’s Plan”)
- Hold your finger on the button until the menu pops up. Your Zwift ID is the number at the end of the URL.