With so many members and a straightforward interface, Facebook provides an easy way for people to form groups around particular interests. Here are some Zwift groups you may want to join on Facebook.
- Zwift Riders: this is the big group
- Zwift Racers: for race-related discussion
- Zwift Workouts: for sharing and discussing Zwift workouts
- Zwift Coders: for the computer nerds in the Zwift community. Analytics, code samples, integration projects, etc.
- Zwift Venting Area: want to whine about Zwift issues–or (more commonly) poke fun at those whining about Zwift issues? Do it here.
- Zwift Sub 2w/kg: for folks who want to do slower rides
- Zwift Ladies: just for the girls.
- Zwift Over 50’s: for the older crowd
- Zwift Oz: a large group of Australian Zwifters
- Zwift UK: a large group of UK-based Zwifters
- Zwift West Oz (ZWOZ)
- Zwift ODZ
Know of other groups? Let me know by posting them in the comments below.