Introduction (Or: why create more segments? And what does “verified” mean?)
Zwifters have created a lot of Strava segments. Some are accurate, others are not; titles sometimes make sense but often confuse things further. Keeping track of them all becomes very intens.
We’ve created a set of Strava segments and labelled them (ZwiftBlog verified) so Zwifters can easily identify these accurate segments and hide others if desired. Note: the more Zwifters hide inaccurate or useless segments, the more those segments will be automatically hidden for other Zwifters, making Strava more usable for everyone.
We “verify” these segments with our automated Zwift bot using a combination of cadence changes, low speeds, and u-turns to mark important points.
- Hilly KOM
- Epic KOM
- Figure 8
- Mountain 8
- The Pretzel
- Monument Ave: Monument Ave Sprint (ZwiftBlog verified)
- Broad St: Broad St Sprint (ZwiftBlog verified)
- 2015 UCI Worlds Course: 2015 UCI Worlds Course 1 Lap (ZwiftBlog verified)
- Hilly: Hilly Route 1 Lap (ZwiftBlog verified)
- The Mall (forward): The Mall Sprint Forward (ZwiftBlog verified)
- The Mall (reverse): The Mall Sprint Reverse (ZwiftBlog verified)
- London Loop
- London 8
- PRL Half: PRL Half Forward (ZwiftBlog verified)
- PRL Full: PRL Full Forward (ZwiftBlog verified)