Do the pros ride on Zwift? You’d better believe it! For most of us, Zwift is the only chance we’ve ever get to sprint with Greipel, ride hill repeats with Cummings or attempt a breakaway with Jensie.
Here are some of the pros (active and retired) who have been spotted on Zwift. (Tip: you’ll spot most in-game with a “Pro” badge because their accounts have been confirmed by ZwiftHQ.) Thanks to everyone on the Zwift Riders Facebook group who tracked down most of the names on this list.
Know of others? Comment below and we’ll add them to the list!
- 1/30/17: added Jérémy Maison
- 1/27/17: added Jetse Bole, Seppe Odeyn and Adria Moreno
- 1/20/17: added Andrew Talansky, Chris Baird, Edmund Bradbury, Helle Freseriksen, Martin Jensen, and Simon Richardson.
- 1/8/17: added Daryl Impey, Arnaud Demare, Quentin Pacher, Ed Veal
- 1/5/17: added Davide Frattini, Jeremiah Bishop, Adam Myerson, Johnathan Freter, Jesse Thomas, Natnael Berhane, Nicholas Dougall, Kristian Sbaragli, Serge Pauwels, Mark Renshaw, Tyler Farrar, Songezo Jim, Johann Van zyl, Reinardt Janse Van Rensburg, Theo Bos, Omar Fraile, Matt Brammeier, Merhawi Kudus, Jaco venter, Youcef Reguigui, Daniel Teklehaimanot, Luka Mezgec, Mike Wood, Nathan Hass, Matthew Busche, Adrien Niyonshuti, Jan Frodeno, Lukasz Wisniowski, Lionel Sanders, Jessie Donavan, Matt Stephens, Rob Britton. We’re up over 100 riders listed!
- 1/3/17: Initial list entered.